1. Frozen glutinous rice balls in the refrigerator, add water to the pot to boil
2. Put the glutinous rice balls in, boil, add cold water and cook until the glutinous rice balls float on the water, remove and set aside
3. Take a spring roll wrapper, put on glutinous rice balls, wrap it as usual
4. Heat oil in a pan, put the spring rolls in, and fry until golden brown on 2 sides
5. Just take it out and absorb the oil with kitchen paper, and eat it crispy, waxy and sweet in one bite.
It's crispy, glutinous, and sweet in one bite. It's really good! Lazy way!