1. Put the flour and milk into the bread machine, start the kneading stall, take out the dough after 15 minutes, and proof it for 10-20 minutes (you can use this time to prepare dumpling fillings)
2. Peel the prawns, remove their heads, and remove the prawns. Cut into small pieces. Don’t cut too much. You can’t see the prawns. Children don’t agree.
3. Beat the eggs into the pot, then add the shrimps, fry them and let cool.
4. Pick and wash the leeks, drain and chop them.
5. Pour the sesame oil on the leeks, then mix with the eggs and shrimps, and finally add salt and stir well.
6. Start rolling the dumpling wrapper: knead the dough into a long cylindrical shape
7. Then cut into small doses, sprinkle with flour, and press into round cakes with your hands
8. Use a rolling pin to roll it into a round skin that is thick in the middle and thin around it. The bigger the rolling pin, the easier it is to roll the skin, especially easy to roll.
9. Put the stuffing in the dumpling wrapper, close the two sides tightly, and place the dumpling on the curtain
10. There is no curtain at home, so I spread oil paper on the tray and put dumplings on it. It’s very good and doesn’t stick to the bottom at all.
11. After the dumplings are wrapped, start cooking the dumplings: put more water in the pot, add a small spoon of salt after boiling, and then put in the dumplings, so that the cooked dumplings will not stick or break
12. Put the dumplings in the pot and order three times of cold water. Observe that the color of the floating dumplings becomes a little transparent, and the dumpling skins are bulging, indicating that the dumplings are cooked, immediately pick up the water and put it on the plate.