1. Add high-gluten flour to a suitable amount of water to form a dough, and cover it with plastic wrap;
2. Choose to wash the leeks and control the moisture
3. I used 3 eggs. The eggs were beaten and stirred evenly. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pot. Pour the oil into the well-stirred egg mixture. Stir quickly with chopsticks. The finer the stirring, the better; the purpose of adding a little more oil is No need to add oil when mixing stuffing
4. Prepare the filling: chop the leeks and add an appropriate amount of oil and stir evenly, so that the moisture in the leeks can be locked, and no water will come out when you add salt and mix the filling. Finely chop ham, wash and chop eryngii mushrooms
5. Take a large pot and add all the fillings
6. Add five-spice powder, pepper, mushroom powder, salt and mix well; if you don’t like pepper, leave it alone
7. Making dumplings, this is simple. Knead the good dough into long strips, cut them into even small ingredients, roll them into dumpling skins, and wrap them with dumpling fillings. You just squeeze them with both hands. Anyone can make them.
8. I separately wrapped wheat ear dumplings for the children. The method of wrapping is also simple. Pinch one pleat from one end, use your index finger and thumb to pinch one pleat to the other, then squeeze it firmly.
9. Boil the dumplings, put the dumplings into the pot after the water is boiled, pour in cold water after turning it over again, repeat 2 times to get out of the pot, the dumplings are cooked just right
10. Take out the pan and serve.
1. You can add a little more oil when frying eggs, you don't need to add more oil when mixing stuffing.
2. Cooking dumplings: My habit is to put the dumplings in the pot after the water is boiled, add cold water after turning it, turn it over again and then add the cold water, turn it over for the third time, and the dumplings will cook just right.