1. Wash the vegetables and set aside.
2. Wipe the dishes.
3. Rubbed dishes.
4. Add salt and mix thoroughly and marinate for 10 minutes.
5. Add green onion, pepper and star anise powder, add eggs and beat well.
6. Add flour and stir with chopsticks to make the noodles.
7. Add 10 ml of oil to the pot, heat it on a low heat and stir evenly.
8. Use a spoon to put the noodles in the pan, squash it into a cake, and be thinner (the size depends on the pan). I have burned so much material twice.
9. Fry on low heat until golden brown on both sides.
10. Baked pie.
After the vegetables are rubbed, they must be marinated in salt, and the eggs and noodles can be added to the water. (You don’t need to add water to this cake and noodles)