1. All materials. One egg into the flour, one to beat the pancake noodles.
2. Add the eggs, add water, and beat into a batter.
3. Pan oiling
4. Scoop two spoons of batter
5. Beat the eggs, just pour a little bit, pick up the pot and pour around evenly
6. Sprinkle chopped green onion, coriander, black sesame
7. After one or two minutes, the bottom surface is not sticking to the bottom of the pan, which proves that the bottom surface is almost cooked. Turn it over.
8. The above will be fine in just over a minute. Spread the sauce and add some lettuce.