1. Wash all the rice and beans and soak them separately for 5-6 hours;
2. Put lotus seeds, mung beans, red beans, barley, red kidney beans, and white kidney beans in a pot and cook for 15 minutes;
3. Clean the outside of the pumpkin, remove the top pieces, and hollow out the pumpkin seeds inside;
4. Cut the red dates into small pieces and mix with all the rice and beans;
5. Put the mixed soybeans and rice into the pumpkin and compact while laying;
6. Put the pumpkin in the preheated steaming oven, and set the pure steaming function for 70 minutes;
7. Take it out and set aside to cool;
8. Take another pot, add appropriate amount of brown sugar and water, boil the syrup, pour it on the surface of the pumpkin cup, and serve.
1. The choice of rice and beans can be arbitrary, but don't omit glutinous rice and black glutinous rice, you can also add some dried fruit according to your preference;
2. Beans are not easy to be cooked. It is recommended to cook about 15 minutes in advance to ensure that the rice and beans are cooked at the same time during the production;
3. I used 80 grams of brown sugar, so how much is up to my taste;
4. The prepared pumpkin cup is more delicious after being put in the refrigerator.