1. After washing the glutinous rice, soak it in clean water until it can easily crush the glutinous rice with your fingers, then rinse and drain the water.
2. Put a steaming cloth soaked on the steaming grid, add glutinous rice, cover the high heat and steam for 20 minutes
3. After steaming for 10 minutes, open the rice and use chopsticks to beat the rice evenly into the rice, and then cover until it is steamed.
4. Prepare dried fruit
5. Prepare pine nut bean paste filling (I made this in advance)
6. Prepare cooked sunflower oil and sugar
7. Pour out the steamed glutinous rice and add sugar while it's hot, mix well
8. Add cooked oil and mix well
9. Spread a layer of oil in the bowl and spread the dried fruit evenly into the bottom of the bowl
10. First add glutinous rice to the bottom of the bowl, slowly empty the glutinous rice into the middle of the bowl
11. Add the red bean paste in the middle and lightly compact
12. Then add glutinous rice to cover the red bean paste and compact
13. Put the bowl upside down and wrap it in plastic wrap. If it is not eaten on the same day, put it in the refrigerator and freeze it for a longer time.
14. 2 catties of glutinous rice make 5 bowls of eight-treasure rice. When you eat it, steam it in the pot or heat it in the microwave. You can enjoy it
1. It is better to soak glutinous rice for more than 12 hours in winter;
2. Dried fruits can be adjusted as you like;
3. Sunflower seed oil must be boiled and cooled thoroughly before adding it to the rice;
4. Adding sugar while it is hot can effectively melt the sugar. If you like sweeter, you can try the rice and adjust it yourself.