by Easy to cook
1. All ingredients: leek moss, lean meat, eggs, soybean sprouts, red pepper
2. Wash the lean meat and cut into shreds, add salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, sesame oil, starch, stir evenly, and marinate for a while. The eggs are broken and scattered, the bean sprouts are picked and washed, the peppers are washed and shredded, the leek moss is washed and cut
3. Put a little oil in the pan to heat up, pour in the egg mixture and fry it into egg skins.
4. Continue to add oil to the hot pan, pour in the marinated pork shreds, stir-fry quickly on high heat until cooked, set aside and set aside
5. Put the soybean sprouts and leek moss in the original pot and stir-fry for a while
6. Add chili shreds
7. Add abalone juice and a pinch of salt
8. Add the fried shredded pork
9. Add shredded egg, stir fry evenly
The shredded pork will be marinated for a while and it will be easy to taste. After stir-frying, it will taste fresh and tender. Finally, add it and stir-fry well. The flower buds of the leek moss should be removed and discarded, and the roots of the bean sprouts should be removed before cooking. The whole dish will be cooked quickly.