1. 520 grams of flour + 280 grams of water + 3 grams of salt
2. Put it in the cook machine and live it into a smooth dough
3. Wash and chop the leek
4. Half pork and half chicken breast are cut into pieces and minced
5. Put minced meat and leek together, add salt, chicken essence, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, chicken sauce
6. Put on gloves and grab the filling evenly
7. Knead the dough smoothly and cut it into the same size
8. The ingredients are rolled into dumpling skins and then stuffing is added to make dumplings
9. Wrap all the dumplings one by one
10. Add water to the pot and cook the dumplings.
Dumplings with a little chopped leek will taste a lot better, and dumplings will have a little more. If you can't finish eating, you can freeze them in the refrigerator and eat them slowly.