1. Cut the onion into small pieces, you don’t need to chop it specially, the onion has a sweet taste besides the function of tenderizing the meat.
2. Cut the lamb into small cubes about the size of an onion. The lamb chops I use are very tender ~ grilled and delicious
3. Add the diced meat, diced onion, barbecue ingredients, cumin seeds, and salt to a large bowl and stir well. If it feels dry, add some sesame oil and set aside to taste
4. Put flour in the basin, add boiled water several times in small amounts, and make it into hot or semi-hot noodle dough, refrigerate for 30 minutes
5. After kneading the dough, divide it into small doses evenly, and roll it out as thinly as possible~ This way the finished product will be more crispy and delicious
6. After putting the stuffing in, like a quilt, fold it into a square ~ put it aside to relax, continue to the next one
7. The prepared small buns are coated with egg liquid and sesame seeds~ If there is no sesame, it is not sticky, but the egg liquid must not be saved.
8. Put it into the oven and bake at 220 degrees for 15-20 minutes~ It depends on the size of the buns you make~
Baozi has always been the fear point of many handicapped parties. You don’t have to worry about not making these baked buns at all. You can just stack them and bake them.