1. Cut the lamb into one-centimeter cubes, cut the carrot into thick strips, wash the raisins and red dates, and serve a bowl of rice for two people.
2. Half a spoon of rapeseed oil, heat the pan with cool oil, wait until the oil smokes, add the lamb and stir-fry until the color fades.
3. After the mutton changes color, put the carrots in the pot, and put fingernail-sized ginger powder and pepper powder, which can effectively remove the mutton smell. After the carrots become soft, add half a spoon of salt and a spoon of white sugar. Stir fry evenly
4. Rice and raisins can be put into the pot together, stir fry so that each grain of rice can fully blend with the bottom oil. And add water, the amount of water is 1.5 times that of rice.
5. Combine the various ingredients and transfer them into the rice cooker together with water
6. Turn the rice cooker to cooking, wait for 15-20 minutes after it automatically jumps to heat preservation, and it's ok.
7. You can cut some food while you wait. In Xinjiang, there will be two kinds of dishes with pilaf, one is the spicy red skin, that is, onions, peppers, and tomatoes are all shredded, sprinkled with salt and put on a plate with some vinegar. (In Xinjiang, onions are called skin sprouts.) Another dish is cold shredded radish. It can be carrots, green radishes, and hearty. If it’s carrots, you should cut them early and pickle them with salt and vinegar for 10 minutes. it is good!
8. Okay, use a shovel to turn over and serve the bowl