1. Cut lamb, cabbage, and green onions into small cubes, add light soy sauce, thirteen spices and salt to taste
2. Add appropriate amount of water to flour to form a smooth dough, hold it in a basin and wake up for half an hour
3. Knead the awake noodles again, knead them into thin strips, cut them into small pieces of the same size, flatten them with your fingers (as shown in the picture), and roll them into thin noodles.
4. Hold the dough with your left hand, put an appropriate amount of minced meat in the middle, support the front with your right thumb, and make 1-2 creases on the back with your right index finger, and so on. (This is the first time the dumpling wrappers are rolled out. They are not very good, so the dumplings are also big and small, so everyone will look at it)
5. Add water to the pot and bring it to a boil. Put the dumplings in the water after boiling. To prevent the dumplings from sticking, you can add a little salt to the water. Using a slotted spoon, gently stir the dumplings to prevent them from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Well, the time to cook dumplings depends on the size of the dumplings you make. When the dumplings are boiled on the water and the belly of the dumplings becomes swollen, you can take out one to taste and see if it is cooked.
6. Load the plate and you can start
You can add an egg when making the noodles, so that the dumpling skins will be firmer.