1. Boil the chicken in a pot under cold water.
2. After the water is boiled, boil for 5 minutes to turn off the heat, remove the chicken, and wash. Blanch the chicken's water, skim off the foam and set aside.
3. Put green onions, ginger and star anise in the pressure cooker.
4. Add the chicken and pour the original soup.
5. After the pressure cooker is steamed, press it for 25 minutes.
6. Peel the boiled eggs and wash the fungus for later use.
7. After decompressing and deflating the pressure in the pressure cooker, put in fungus and boiled eggs.
8. Open the lid and cook for 15 minutes.
9. Put it in a clay pot.
The longer the egg is soaked in the soup, the more delicious it will be.