1. Cut the chicken into pieces and wash, put it in cold water, boil ginger and cooking wine, remove and wash
2. Peel the yam and cut into pieces, soak in water, soak the black fungus well, cut corn into sections, and cut broccoli into pieces and blanch it with boiling water.
3. Put the chicken nuggets into the pressure cooker and put the cooking wine
4. Let go of the water, corn
5. After cooking, wait for the safety valve to fall and open the lid
6. Put it in the pot, put the yam and black fungus to boil, then put the salt
7. Boil on medium-low heat until the yam is soft, add broccoli and boil, sprinkle with chopped green onion.
If the chicken meat is tender, you don't need to put it in a pressure cooker, just put it in a normal pot and stew it.