1. Marinate seafood; add a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Then add a few drops of white wine.
3. Then drip in an appropriate amount of lemon juice.
4. Pour in an appropriate amount of olive oil, mix well and set aside.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of olive oil into the pot, pour in the rice and stir fry.
6. Stir-fry the rice over medium-low heat until it turns white, then add the chopped garlic and onion and stir-fry until it is fragrant.
7. Pour the fried rice into the pot.
8. Pour in two to two and a half times of clean water, and spread the rice with a shovel.
9. Use a spoon to scoop a little bit of saffron (saffron) about 0.2 grams into the pot.
10. Sprinkle in a little salt and pepper, finally add carrot diced and green peas, stir well and bring to a boil. Cook for about 5 minutes.
11. After about half of the water is consumed, seafood and vegetables are added.
12. Then cover the pot and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
13. Simmer the paella for 15 minutes and sprinkle with a little kraft cheese powder.
14. Continue to simmer for another 1-2 minutes to turn off the heat, then put the pot on the tray and serve with a fork and spoon on the table while it is hot. The water is boiled, but the taste is also very delicious.
Features of paella; colorful and beautiful, rich and attractive seafood, rich in nutrition, delicious and delicious.
1. Seafood can be matched as you like, such as scallops, small abalones, squid, cuttlefish, crab sticks, conch slices, crab claws, fish balls, etc., but it must be accompanied by some shrimps. It is delicious. , Erlai Shrimp’s brain oil cooks in a very delicious soup.
2. If you are more careful, you can use fresh big sea fish bones to cook the soup, the taste will be more delicious, freshwater fish can not be used, because the smell of earthy fish will greatly reduce the paella. White water can also be used for fresh ingredients.
3. Saffron is also called saffron. It is a precious medicinal material in China, but it is used as a condiment in the West. Paella is usually put in some, so that it can be called authentic Spanish paella, such as at home. It doesn't matter if you don't have it, you can make do without it, but it's not authentic, and the taste is a bit inferior!