1. Clean the fish, shrimp, crab, abalone, and clams separately
2. Clean the enoki mushrooms, mushrooms and chives, and cut the old ginger and garlic.
3. Sliced mushrooms
4. Put the ginger and garlic in a pot and saute until fragrant
5. Fry the yellow catfish for a while
6. Add some old wine
7. Then pour in the right amount of boiling water and add the swimming crabs and Japanese tofu
8. Cover the pot and cook on high heat for about 10 minutes, then add shrimp, abalone, clams, mushrooms, and enoki mushrooms
9. Cover with a lid and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to taste
10. Put it in a bowl and sprinkle with some chopped green onion to enjoy
Temporarily cut the jade tofu in half and cut into quarters.