1. Boil the ribs in cold water and remove them.
2. Soak the vermicelli so softly and set aside.
3. The seasoning is ready.
4. Add oil and heat in a multi-function pot, sauté the scallion and ginger seasoning
5. Add the ribs and stir fry.
6. Add a spoonful of soy sauce.
7. Add soy sauce
8. Fortified wine
9. Add soy sauce
10. Add sugar
11. Stir fry and add boiling water
12. Cover medium-low heat and simmer for 40 minutes
13. Then put in the mushrooms
14. Add Chinese cabbage and continue to simmer for 15 minutes
15. Add salt and chicken essence.
16. Then add the vermicelli,
17. Stew until the vermicelli becomes transparent and sprinkle garlic sprout
Pork ribs can be blanched in cold water to get the dirt out.
Mushrooms can be matched or left alone.