1. Ingredients: 100 grams of cooked corn starch, 23 grams of warm water, 8 grams of fish gelatin powder, 33 grams of water, 66 grams of caster sugar, 33 grams of dextrose powder, 50 grams of maltose, 1 gram of white vinegar, 1.3 grams of water, 2 teaspoons of grape juice , A little pigment
2. Spread cornstarch on the table and set aside. Pour white vinegar into 1.3 grams of water, mix well, and set aside. The isinglass powder is dissolved in warm water and set aside.
3. Pour water, caster sugar, dextrose, and maltose into a pot, boil, turn to low heat, continue to cook to 112 degrees, remove from heat, and cool to 80 degrees. Add isinglass powder solution and grape juice,
4. Use a whisk to quickly beat for 7 minutes to form a hard foam. Add the coloring matter and the vinegar in turn, and beat them evenly. Put it in a piping bag with a round opening
5. Extrude long strips on the starch and let cool for 8 minutes. Sprinkle the starch on the surface of the marshmallow, so that the marshmallow is covered with starch, cut into sections, mix evenly in the starch, put in a mesh sieve, and sift out the excess floating powder.
The melted fish glue powder needs to be kept warm to keep the melted state to prevent solidification due to low temperature.
When boiling sugar, pay attention to the heat, so that the color of the caramel will be affected by the fire prevention.