1. First, I will cook rice. Because there is a diabetic in my family, I bought a Zhenmi desugared rice cooker.
Put two cups of rice into the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, and the amount of water should not exceed one centimeter of the rice noodles. The rice will be ready to use in twenty minutes. The rice grains are distinct, loose and not sticking to the teeth.
First heat the iron pan, put in an appropriate amount of peanut oil, put the diced pork into the pan, and fry until the color turns white.
4. Add shredded ginger and green onions and fry until the diced carrots become soft. Then put the diced carrots into the pot.
5. Then put the diced shiitake mushrooms and diced asparagus together in the pot and stir fry over high heat.
6. Put a little water in the pot, cover the pot, and cook on high heat for two minutes.
7. When there is half of the water left in the pan, you can add an appropriate amount of salt according to your personal taste and stir fry evenly.
Adjust a bowl of sauce: put three spoons of water in a small bowl, add half a spoon of light soy sauce, half a spoon of dark soy sauce, a spoon of oyster sauce, half a spoon of cornstarch, a little white sugar, and stir evenly with chopsticks. Pour the adjusted sauce into the pot and cook on low heat until the soup thickens and then it can be taken out of the pot.