1. Main ingredients: eggs, green and red peppers, soaked fungus, green onions and garlic, chopped peppers, bean paste
2. Cut green and red peppers into diamond-shaped pieces, mince green onion and garlic, beat eggs into a bowl, add a little salt to beat
3. First prepare a bowl of gorgon juice, 2 teaspoons of light soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 3 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar, appropriate amount of starch, add a little water and mix thoroughly to form a bowl of gorgon juice for later use.
4. Put oil in the pan, heat the oil and pour the beaten eggs to spread into a thicker omelet.
5. Use a hand spatula to cut the fried omelette into pieces in the pan and hold them for later use.
6. Use the remaining oil in the pot to saute the shallots, garlic, chopped pepper, and bean paste.
7. Stir-fry the red bean sauce and red oil, add green and red peppers, and fungus.
8. Stir fry until the green and red peppers, the fungus is broken, put in the egg and stir fry quickly.
9. Stir-fry again and pour in the mixed juice.
10. Stir-fry on high heat until the sauce is bright, wrap it on the ingredients and then turn off the heat to serve.
The acidity of each vinegar is different. You can taste the juice after adjusting it until it suits your taste.