1. Wash the head of the fish you bought, remove the extra internal organs of the head, cut off the gills, and then chop the head in half with a knife. Spread the head with cooking wine, ginger, white pepper and a little salt, and marinate for more than ten. minute. Soak the wolfberry in advance, cut the green onion into sections
2. Cut the tofu into small pieces and blanch it in hot water to get rid of the beany smell
3. Put vegetable oil in the pot to heat, then add some lard (putting lard can make the fish soup whiter), add ginger slices and peppercorns to fry to get a fragrance; use kitchen paper to wipe off part of the water in the fish head, and then fry in the pot a bit
4. When the fish head is fried until both sides are yellow, pour water, add pepper and cook together. After the water is boiled, the bubbles on the soup are blown up.
5. After the bubbles are beaten, pour the tofu and simmer for about 20 minutes
6. Put the green onion, soaked wolfberry, salt, and chicken essence before starting the pot.
The bitter gall of fish grows in the head. When buying the fish head, you must take the bitter gall, or it will be rotten, and it will be a pot of bitter water when you boil it.