1. Prepare the ingredients and cook the flower maw soup. It is recommended that you use the soup cup as much as possible, because the water in the soup cup will not volatilize, and a bowl of water can make a bowl of soup. The food intake is better controlled. The heat is simmered slowly, and the nutrients in the ingredients slowly overflow into the soup, making the ingredients soft and sweet, and the soup is also sweet and rich;
2. Take out the dried isinglass the next night, add clean water to the basin, and soak the mermaid glue overnight. The next day, you can smoothly cut into sections and stew the soup. Wash the scallops and ham with warm water and cut into small pieces for later use;
3. Boil an appropriate amount of water in a pot, pour the ribs and cook for about 10 minutes, skim off the foam and cook for another 5 minutes;
4. Pick up the ribs, rinse them with clean water, drain them and put them in the soup bowl;
5. Throw the isinglass, scallops, and ham pieces into the soup bowl, add a piece of crushed ginger, and pour in an appropriate amount of water;
6. Cover the lid and lid of the stewing pot, simmer on high heat for about 30 minutes, then turn to low heat, and simmer for 60 minutes;
7. After the stew, open the lid, add the salt, stir well, and then scoop it up for drinking. Pick up the soup dregs and dip them in shallot oil as a vegetable.
Tips for food:
Maw must be soaked in cold water one day in advance, otherwise it will not be cut, and it will not help its nutrients penetrate into the soup.