by Seven points
1. Soak the salted cherry blossoms in a warm medium (1-2 minutes) to help remove the excess saltiness in the salted cherry blossoms. It is also conducive to the blooming of the flowers to look better. If you change it a few times, the salty taste will not be retained. If you like to eat sweet and sour, you can change it 2.3 times
2. Pour an appropriate amount of boiling water into a small pot, add 8 grams of white jelly and 25 grams of white sugar, stir first, turn on a low heat
3. Turn off the heat when it's boiling, and let it sit aside for three minutes. The resulting Shui Xin Xuan Bing will be more crystal clear. Don’t take too long to cool and it will form. If it has been formed, you can reheat it and it will become liquid again~
4. Then pour it into the mold and it's 80% full
5. Put in the soaked cherry blossoms, and use toothpicks to make the blossoming shape, in order to make the cherry blossoms look better
6. Use a funnel to pour into the groove on the top of the mold. This step is to make it close tighter under pressure.
7. Leave it at room temperature for about an hour. If you like to eat cold, you can put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
8. Ding ~ "Sakura Water Shingen Cake" with a speed of five centimeters per second is complete~~
9. Sakura Mizushingen Mochi is a traditional Japanese snack. It is made from glutinous rice flour and made into soft rice cakes and dipped in soybean flour. Sakura can also be replaced with your favorite fruit. Strawberries are highly recommended.
More video tutorials welcome to harass Weibo/WeChat public account: Qidianshifen