by Food Fun Vegetable House
1. Prepare the ingredients in advance
2. Stir the white jelly with 50ml of cold white boil to fully melt it, and it should not be granular.
3. Soak the pickled cherry blossoms 10 minutes in advance to let the cherry blossoms spread out
4. Pour 500ml of water into the pot and boil, pour the well-stirred white jelly liquid into boiling water and boil on low heat, and stir evenly with chopsticks. After boiling, turn off the heat for 2-3 minutes
5. Pour the boiled white jelly liquid into the pre-prepared mold, put the cherry blossoms in the mold and let cool (Matcha Mizu Shingen Mochi is to put matcha into the boiled white jelly liquid, because matcha has particles, it needs to be used The sieve filters out large particles before pouring them into the mold)
6. Finally, put the finished product in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to have a better taste. After taking it out of the refrigerator, pour it out of the mold and you can eat it.
1. In addition to using white jelly to make Suishingen cakes, you can also use agar and QQ sugar instead
2. Operate strictly in accordance with the ratio, otherwise the effect will be greatly reduced
3. Because I prefer the original flavor, there is no dipping material. If the taste is single, you can also make a dipping material. Boil the brown sugar into syrup with a small amount of water, and eat it with the syrup when eating it (a bit like our brown sugar cold cake here)