1. Ingredients needed
2. Soak the five-finger peaches and red dates for a few minutes and then wash them off
3. Boil the ribs and rinse them
4. Put all the ingredients in a clay pot and add sliced ginger
5. Add 7 bowls of water and start boiling over medium heat. After the boil is turned on, continue to boil for about ten minutes, turn to low heat and continue to boil for an hour and a half
6. Add a small amount of salt at the end (if there is a lot of oil, you can skim off the surface oil first)
1. Soak red dates and five-finger peaches for ten minutes to make it easier to clean;
2. There is no need to refuel because the ribs themselves have oil content.