1. First roast and cool all kinds of dried fruits, cut walnuts, cashews, and peanuts into small pieces, put all the prepared dried fruits into a large bowl and mix well
2. Pour in caster sugar, rose wine, white wine, corn oil, water, and stir evenly with chopsticks
3. Finally, add cooked glutinous rice flour (fry the glutinous rice flour on a low heat until slightly yellow and no raw powder flavor), then knead it into a dough, and serve as a five-core filling. When adding cooked glutinous rice flour, pay attention to the amount of cooked glutinous rice flour. The actual situation may be different, it is not necessary to add all of them, as long as the kneaded five-core filling is soft and hard.
4. Cover the finished five-ren filling with plastic wrap and let it stand for half an hour. If there is no oil leakage, separation, etc., it means that the five-ren filling has been made successfully.
5. Pour the inverted syrup into a bowl, add soap and peanut oil and mix well
6. Sift in the flour and milk powder and knead the dough by hand. Put the kneaded dough in the refrigerator for more than 1 hour
7. Take out the dough, divide the crust and the five-core filling according to the ratio of 3:7 (for example, 63 g mold, according to the ratio of 3:7, 18 g crust and 45 g filling)
8. Take a piece of pie crust dough, flatten it, and put on the five-core filling
9. Then put the dough on the tiger's mouth in the left hand, and push the dough with the big thenar area of the thumb. During the pushing process, turn the dough, let the dough wrap slowly on the filling, and close the mouth
10. Sprinkle some flour in the moon cake mold to prevent stickiness (put the flour, shake it to make the flour attached to the mold, and then pour out the excess flour) Put the wrapped dough into the mold, and use the mold to press the dough into a moon cake shape
11. Spray some water on the mooncake, then put it in the preheated oven, bake for 5 minutes, after the pattern is finalized, take it out and brush a layer of egg yolk water (only the surface, not the side, I am greedy, the brush is a bit too much so There is egg yolk liquid in the middle of the pattern, which affects the appearance)
12. Put the brushed mooncakes back into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, until the surface is golden
13. The crust of the freshly baked mooncakes is very dry and hard. After the mooncakes are cooled, store them in a sealed container and wait for 2-3 days. The crust will gradually become soft and oily. This process is called "returning oil". Eat in a hurry, wait until the oil returns