1. Stir-fried peanut kernels, walnut kernels, cashews, melon seeds, almonds, and mince them, add melon seeds, honey, sugar, glutinous rice flour, and water to mix well and put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Take out the refrigerated stuffing and divide it equally according to the size you want, because the size of the mold is different
3. Refrigerate the syrup, peanut oil, medium powder and dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour to separate the ingredients
4. Take a piece of dough and press it into a pie with your hands. Put in the filling and slowly close up.
5. After closing the mouth, put it into the mold and press it out. The mold must be rolled with powder first to buckle out the excess powder.
6. Put it in the oven at 180 degrees and set for 5 minutes, take it out and brush with a layer of egg wash, put it in the oven and continue to test for about 20 minutes. This should be set according to your own oven. After cooling, use a food bag to return to the oil for 2 to 3 days It's okay
7. It’s been great after two days of oil return, really delicious
8. Looks good, is there drooling?
Recently, I wanted to eat moon cakes, so I’m doing it myself. The ones sold out are really not flattering, so I bought some dried fruits at the supermarket and made this five-ren moon cake, saying it’s five-ren. Put whatever kernel you want, it's not wordy, anyway, if you have any kernel, put whatever kernel you want, just delicious, hehe