1. Prepare the materials
2. The flying cake is slightly softened at room temperature, and each flying cake is cut into two upper and lower slices and four side strips
3. Coat each piece with egg liquid
4. Arrange the side strips along the surroundings, coat the next side strip with egg wash, peel the bananas and cut into small pieces, and place the banana slices in the middle
5. Cover with epithelium. Use a fork to squeeze out the pattern around the circumference to seal the filling. Make a cross cut every 1 cm in the middle of the upper slice. Be careful not to cut the lower part, and then put it in the refrigerator to chill and relax for 15 minutes.
6. The loose skin of the pie is coated with egg liquid. Oven at 190 degrees, middle level, 20-25 minutes, until the crust is colored and the layering is obvious
It would be better for the upper film to be slightly larger than the lower film.