by Memorial trip (from Sina Weibo...)
1. High-gluten flour 320g rye flour 70g sugar 20g egg liquid 40g salt 2.5g yeast 4g water 220g meat floss 30g carrot powder 4g knead for ten minutes in a bread machine, add softened butter and continue kneading for 10-20 minutes, the summer liquid should be refrigerated
2. Take out the dough and divide into two portions, one portion is 50g, and one large dough is weighed
3. Divide the big dough into 12 portions, about 50g/piece
4. Round the dough and place it in the mold, and cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.
5. Divide the dough that was divided in advance, each 5g into 24 parts, is the bear’s ears
6. Spread a little water on the joints. The ears are best placed on top of the mold and set aside, otherwise the fermentation will squeeze the ears and deform them. Check carefully if I put the dough in the middle, and put it on the side a little bit, so that you can put it on the side. Put your ears a little bit on the edge of the mold
7. Put a pot of hot water in the oven to ferment, if there is a fermentation function, turn on the fermentation mode
8. Ferment to double the size, take the bread out of the oven and preheat it to 180 degrees. Take care to protect the surface to prevent it from drying out.
9. Put the bread in the oven after preheating
10. After baking for about 10 minutes, cover with tin foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes, which means it will be cooked at 180 degrees for a total of 20 minutes. Please control the time and temperature of the oven yourself.
11. Slice the chicken breast thinly and fry it for later use
12. Various sliced vegetables, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, etc.
13. Punch cheese slices, press out round slices with decorating nozzles
14. Use color pencils or chocolate or black sesame paste to draw the bear’s mouth and eyes,
15. Put lettuce, chicken, cucumber, cheese slices, etc. in the middle
1. The sandwich of the burger can be replaced by itself or beef patties can be used
2. The temperature of the oven needs to be adjusted according to your own oven
3. It is best to use this kind of mold, so that it will be more neatly baked. I also do plastic surgery casually. The surface is smooth. If there is a mold, it will not be deformed. The bear will look better.
4. If you don’t have a 12-connected bakeware at home, you can also use a 6-connected baking tray, and all the ingredients will be halved.