1. Add glutinous rice flour to the steamed pumpkin and knead into a smooth dough. Knead into a small dose and set aside.
2. Add a little glutinous rice flour and powdered sugar to the red yeast rice powder and knead it into a dough, then knead it into small doses for use.
3. Follow the above method to make the matcha green glutinous rice balls and purple sweet potato glutinous rice balls.
4. The quail eggs are cooked in advance and peeled for later use.
5. Bring brown sugar into the boil and boil, add sweet water and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add four-color glutinous rice balls to a boil over high heat.
7. Add quail eggs and see the four-color glutinous rice balls floating in sequence.
8. Put it in a bowl and start eating.
9. Finished picture.
10. Cooked three bowls. One bowl per person.
11. Put them into a bowl one by one.
12. Finished picture.