1. 400 grams of pumpkin peeled and sliced, steamed. Not all of these pumpkins are made for biscuits, most of which are made for steamed buns.
2. Use a spoon to press the steamed pumpkin into a puree, let cool, and take 100 grams.
3. Take a large clean basin, add pumpkin puree, milk powder, salt, and coconut oil.
4. Then add the flour and cooked sesame seeds. I accidentally poured too much, 10 grams is enough.
5. Put on gloves and knead the material into a dough. If it feels too dry, add a little water. I added about five grams of water. The original recipe of Ergou’s mother is whipped cream or milk, without milk powder. I added milk powder without these at home. It was a bit dry and I added a little water.
6. Knead the material into a ball, cover it and let it stand for half an hour.
7. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a thin slice, one or two millimeters thick, trim off the edges, and cut into small pieces of about 1.5*5 cm.
8. Twist the small piece like this.
9. Twist all the small pieces and place them on the baking tray. The edges trimmed off in the front are kneaded into a ball and sliced again, and then cut, about the amount of two baking pans. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
10. Put the baking tray into the middle of the oven, 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes, the specific temperature and time are adjusted according to your own oven.
1. If you want to see the original recipe of Ergou’s mother, please search on the Internet. I don’t have whipped cream and milk at home, so I made a little adjustment. It is crunchy and has a coconut fragrance. It tastes good, but people with bad teeth may feel a little hard.
2. The flour can be low-gluten or medium-gluten flour, do not use high-gluten flour.
3. This biscuit is very simple to make, and novices can also try it.