1. Separate the egg white and the yolk. Add corn oil and milk to the egg yolk;
2. Beat the egg yolks, milk and corn oil evenly;
3. Add the steamed pumpkin, cut and mix thoroughly;
4. Sift in low powder;
5. Add a little salt and lemon juice to the egg white, add sugar in three times, and beat until stiff foaming;
6. Add part of the egg white to the egg yolk pumpkin batter, cut and mix evenly;
7. Mix all the egg whites and egg yolk pumpkin batter, and pour them into the mold;
8. Put it into the pre-heated oven, Changdi Baking man CRTF32K up and down the tube at 150 degrees for 60 minutes.
1. Please refer to your own oven for specific time and temperature;
2. As the water content of pumpkin is different, milk can be increased or decreased as appropriate;
3. The pumpkin I bought is quite sweet, and there is not so much sugar. You can increase or decrease the amount of sugar according to your taste.