1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. While the pumpkin puree is still hot, add the white sugar and stir until it melts, then pour the hot pumpkin puree into the glutinous rice flour and put the starch in it.
3. Knead into a soft and smooth dough.
4. Knead the dough finely and evenly as much as possible, and then divide it into equal pieces of dough, each about 30g.
5. Take a small dough, round it first, then press a small hole in the middle, and put the red bean paste in it.
6. Wrap the red bean paste, round it, and then use a toothpick to make a rice-shaped pattern on the surface. Use a toothpick to squeeze the bottom into it vertically. When pressed, it will be a little deeper and the shape will be more three-dimensional.
7. Follow the above steps to make all the pumpkin pie in turn, put them in the basket, and put greased paper in the basket to prevent sticking.
8. Cut a raisin in half vertically and insert it into the top of the pumpkin pie, which is the pumpkin stalk.
9. Steam for 10 minutes on medium heat.
1. The steaming time should be adjusted according to the size of the pumpkin pie.
2. Pumpkin pedicles can also be replaced with wolfberry, cucumber, etc. Use whatever ingredients you have at home.
3. The surface of the freshly steamed pumpkin pie is wet and sticky. Don't take it immediately. Let it dry for a while. You can take it out after the surface is slightly dry.