1. Pour milk in the bread bucket, beat in eggs (leave a small amount of liquid egg yolk to brush the surface), put sugar in one corner, salt in one corner, pour in flour, dig a small hole in the flour, add yeast, and turn on the kneading process for 20 minutes
2. After the program is over, add softened butter and start the dough mixing program again
3. After mixing, a large area of glove film can be produced
4. Cover the lid of the bread machine and ferment once to double its size
5. Take out and divide into four pieces of dough, take one piece and roll it into a tongue shape
6. Roll it up and put it in the baking tray, and make the others in turn
7. Put the baking tray in the upper middle of the oven, and put two bowls of hot water at the bottom to ferment
8. 8. Send to twice the size, take out and brush the egg yolk liquid, and press a layer of almond slices on the surface
9. Put the baking pan into the lower level of the preheated oven, and cover with tin foil after the surface is colored at 180 degrees 20 minutes.
Please set the temperature and time of the oven according to the temperament of your own oven.