1. Pour milk in the bread bucket, beat in eggs, put sugar in one corner, salt in one corner, pour in flour, dig a small hole in the flour, and add yeast
2. Turn on the dough mixing process for 20 minutes, and mix into dough
3. After the program is over, add softened butter and start the dough mixing program again
4. After mixing, a large area of glove film can be produced
5. Perform the first fermentation to double the size
6. Take out the air and divide into three pieces of dough
7. Take a piece and roll it into a tongue shape
8. Fold the excess on both sides to the middle, then use a rolling pin to roll it out into a long strip
9. Sprinkle with cranberries
10. Rolled up, closed mouth down
11. Put it in a toast box
12. Cover the lid and place in a warm place until it is nine minutes full
13. Put the toast box in the lower part of the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 50 minutes.
14. Take out the mold and let cool, slice and eat
Please set the temperature and time of the oven according to the temper of your own oven. When slicing, wait until it is completely cool before cutting.