by Delicious tuo
1. Cut the pumpkin into pieces and steam it, beat it into a fine pumpkin puree with a food processor, and then start kneading! Add butter when each dough is formed into a dough. Then stir until complete
2. After each dough kneading process is over, take it out and knead it round.
3. Put all four doughs in the oven at 28 degrees. The first fermentation
4. When the dough rises to twice its size, it can be taken out without shrinking the hole
5. Same goes for pumpkin and cocoa dough
6. The fermented dough is taken out and vented, rounded, and divided into small doughs of 12g, 15g, 18g, 20g. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent the skin from being too dry. The shaping is a bit tired, but the shape is beautiful.
7. Use a rolling pin to roll each piece of dough into thin slices. Then roll it up layer by layer, putting 12g in the innermost portion. The order is 15.18.20. Roll it up layer by layer! Then cut it in the middle, there are two roses!
8. The shaped rose bread is placed in the oven for secondary fermentation at 38 degrees.
9. Ferment to 1.5 times the size is enough. About 15 minutes is enough.
10. Put it into the oven and heat it up and down at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes
11. Half-bake, in order to better maintain the color of the roses, cover with tin foil and continue to bake!
12. Come out, let cool, take pictures beautifully!
13. A large basket of edible roses is here for you! !
Remember to bake it halfway through and cover it with tin foil to keep the color of the rose bread! Avoid being yellow.