1. Wash the flat-tip bamboo shoots, cut them into pieces, and soak them in clean water. Because the flat-tip bamboo shoots have salt on their own, they will be very salty. I was afraid of saltiness, so I soaked for a day.
2. Because the pigeons and chicken racks I prepared are very large, I will use half of it this time. The picture shows the chicken racks. Remove the yellow chicken fat, and blanch the pigeons and chicken racks in hot water.
3. Cut the green onion into sections...I want to tie the green onion into a bow to forgive my handicap, and cut two more slices of ginger
4. Put 3 small slices of Jinhua ham bought on Taobao, it will be salty if you put too much
5. Put the pigeon, chicken rack, flat bamboo, Jinhua ham, green onion, ginger, wolfberry, and jujube into the pot, pour the cooking wine
6. Add water, 2 to 3 cm after the ingredients
7. The electric cooker I use is automatic. It has been boiling for four hours. Normally, it can be cooked slowly after boiling, which is also four hours. That’s it, perfect pigeon soup, simple and delicious