1. Take half a baguette, two ends of garlic (if you prefer a lighter taste, one end is enough), cut out about 30g of butter, a little parsley and salad oil as shown in the picture. The salad oil can also be left alone, the pure butter will have a stronger taste.
2. Cut the French stick into slices of bread with a thickness of 1-2 cm, mash the garlic into garlic paste (I cut it directly, the particles are slightly larger), and put the butter in the microwave to heat it into a liquid state.
3. Pour the butter, parsley, and salad oil into the garlic paste, add a little salt, and stir well.
4. After mixing well, start spreading the bread slices.
5. Spread the bread slices in a single layer, with the spread layer facing up. Spread out and place on a bread pan.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, put it in the baking tray, the upper layer is 180 degrees, and the lower layer is 160 degrees, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Turn on the oven and see the crispy garlic bread.
8. With a beautiful soup, you can start eating...