1. Prepare all materials.
2. The garlic is finely chopped. If you don't like the taste of the granules, you can mash it directly.
3. Put the minced garlic, chopped green onion, and butter directly into a small bowl. If it is parsley, replace the chopped green onion with parsley. The taste is also excellent.
4. Stir well. (The butter should be softened in advance)
5. Slice the baguette and spread it on the baking tray.
6. Spread the mixed garlic butter.
7. Sprinkle with a little freshly ground pepper.
8. Put it into the oven, 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
1. The butter should be softened at room temperature in advance. If it is too late, the heat-insulating water can be simply softened and can be stirred instead of melted into liquid.
2. The roasting time and temperature need to be adjusted according to your own oven temperament.