1. Wash all raw materials. Cut the French loaf into 2cm cubes, cut the lemon into two, cut the onion and sweet potato into 1cm cubes, cut the kale into small strips, peel the parsnip root and cut into small pieces similar to sweet potatoes.
2. Put 1 spoon of oil in the pot, add croutons after the oil is hot. Sprinkle a little salt and black pepper, stir-fry in a pan for 4-6 minutes until the bread is crispy. Take it out for use.
3. Put 2 spoons of oil in the pot. Add the parsnip roots, diced sweet potato and diced onion when it is hot. Stir-fry for 6-8 minutes until the ingredients have softened and matured.
4. Put tomato sauce and mixed spices in the pot. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes to allow the spices and ingredients to mix well.
5. Put the kale, raisins and 4 bowls of water in the pot. Bring to a boil, turn to medium heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper according to personal taste before serving. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the soup to add the sourness of the fruit.
6. Put the warm soup in a bowl. Put Greek yogurt in another small bowl, squeeze half of the lemon juice and stir well. Place crispy croutons and seasoned Greek yogurt on top of the soup bowl. Start enjoying!
Approximately 520 calories per serving for 2 people, add seasonings according to your own taste~~~