1. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, add a little cooking wine to get rid of the smell, put the big prawns in the main ingredient bag in boiling water and remove them for later use.
2. Add a little oil to the pot, add the potatoes, carrots, onions, etc. in the accessory bag to stir-fry.
3. Put the yellow curry paste in the sauce bag into the pan and stir well.
4. Add the right amount of water, and then pour the coconut milk in the sauce bag (it is recommended that the water and coconut milk are added to just submerge the ingredients). Cover the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Add the prawn balls and continue to simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the baguette in the ingredient pack and you can enjoy delicious food.
The shrimp can be removed from the shell or not