1. Prepare the ingredients, the lotus root slices are for decoration.
2. Wash lamb chops, add rosemary, sea salt, and black pepper to marinate for 15 minutes
3. Pour camellia seed oil into the pot
4. Before you start cooking, you can boil the broccoli first
5. Heat up the frying pan and add the marinated lamb chops
6. Add rosemary
7. Onion stir fried lamb chops
8. Take out the broccoli, put it on the plate and sprinkle a little black pepper and sea salt
9. Pan-fried lamb chops on a plate
10. After the serving is complete, just sprinkle a little black pepper
The lamb chops are marinated and the frying pan is preheated in advance and the frying time is about 8-10 minutes. The meat of the lamb chops will not taste good when it gets old if it is fried for too long. The garnish is free.