1. One local chicken, clean and chop into pieces, being careful not to chop too small.
2. Prepare the ingredients, 5-8 jujubes, one fresh ginseng (use a toothbrush to clean the soil on the fresh ginseng), and a small handful of wolfberry.
3. Put all the ingredients in the stewing pot.
4. Add water to the stew cup, and the position of the water should not exceed four-fifths of the stew cup.
5. Stew in water for 2-3 hours, add salt and eat.
1. This soup does not need to add cooking wine and ginger slices
2. Chinese wolfberry can also be put a few minutes before it is out of the pot.