1. After washing the zong leaves, soak them in boiling water and boil them for later use. I used bamboo shells to tie the zongzi, so I also boil them together, disinfect them, and then tear them into lines.
Wash and cut 3 kg of sandwich meat in advance, then drain the water, add 6 grams of salt, 6 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of dark soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of cooking wine, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, mix well and marinate overnight (the temperature is high, please refrigerate) Drain the glutinous rice after washing
3. Pour the glutinous rice into a basin, add 4 grams of salt and a tablespoon of sugar and mix well, then pour the sauce in the bacon into the glutinous rice and mix well. Try it with a few grains of glutinous rice)
4. Fold 3 pieces of zong leaves and fold them into a funnel shape
5. First add one-third of the glutinous rice and add the meat in the middle
6. Then add glutinous rice to fill up
7. Push the zong leaves forward, fold the middle into a triangle shape, then wrap the zong leaves along the corners, and wrap the zong leaves back and forth along the corners on both sides.
8. Then use the bamboo shell to bite one end with your teeth, and hold back and forth firmly, as shown in the picture
9. Trim the zong leaves, put them in a large pot, pour in clean water, the water should soak the zongzi, cover the high heat and bring to a boil, turn to low heat and cook for about 2 hours.
10. good to eat
1. This kind of zong leaves generally can pack 3 catties of glutinous rice per catty.
2. The meat inside is best matched with fat and lean, a piece of lean meat and one-third of the fat meat is the best taste.
3. The seasoning should be adjusted according to your own taste, adding a little sugar can remove the bitterness.
4. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat. If the water in the middle is not enough, add hot water to keep the dumplings in the state.