1. Wash the coix seed once or twice, and then soak it in warm water for a while, wash the winter melon with the skin, and cut into large pieces [Winter melon skin is used for swelling and fullness, difficulty in urination, heat and thirst, and short urine];
2. Peel and wash the ginger, pat it flat, soak the dried cuttlefish and wash off, remove the fishy ginger and increase the fragrance. The dried cuttlefish have a good freshness effect and increase the flavor of the soup;
3. Pour half a pot of water [about 6 bowls] into the soup pot, add winter melon, barley, ginger, dried cuttlefish;
4. Cover the pot, boil on high heat and turn to medium heat for 30 minutes;
5. Wash the pork, put the whole piece into the soup pot, remember that the pork should not be put into the soup too early, the cooking time is too long, the taste is old and woody, cover the pot again, and boil on high heat for about 20 minutes;
6. Add salt and stir evenly;
7. Pick up the pork and winter melon, slice the pork as a dipping sauce. The taste is fresh, fragrant and tender, and tastes better than the braised one, similar to the fresh flavor of white sliced chicken. Filter the soup with a grease trap and drink it.
8. Pick up the pork and slice it and eat it with dipping sauce. It has the original flavor! Dip preparation: Peel the red onion and pat flat, cut some ginger, pour some soy sauce and mix well and serve. Dip the meat slices and eat, fat but not greasy.
Food Tips: Choose the meat for the soup, and recommend the local pork, although it is more expensive, it is worth eating in the stomach! The local pork has no mutton taste, only a sweet fragrance, and the white cut is especially delicious.