1. Prepare the ingredients! Spinach noodles are self-pressed noodles with spinach sauce, frozen and preserved.
2. Wash the lettuce, cut the green onion, and slice the ginger.
3. Pour water in the pot, add the ribs, peppercorns, and 1 slice of ginger to boil.
4. After blanching, take out the ribs and clean the blood with water.
5. Add water to the pot again, add the ribs, and bring to a boil on high heat.
6. Add green onions and ginger.
7. Cover the pot and let the water boil, turn to low heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
8. When braising the ribs, use 2 g of light salt water to soak the umami mushrooms.
9. After the ribs are soft and rotten, add fresh mushrooms and add 3 grams of salt.
10. In addition to the fire, boil water in the pot, add 2 grams of salt, add the noodles and cook for about 1 minute, and the noodles can be removed after boiling, because it is frozen noodles, about to boil, and remove the excess flour.
11. Put the noodles in the ribs pot and keep it on medium heat.
12. Add lettuce.
13. Lettuce is boiled, and the noodles can be cut off the heat. At this time, you can freely adjust the salt or chicken essence according to your taste.
14. The taste is very umami!
15. Light and delicious, and nutritious!
The noodles are self-pressed noodles with spinach sauce, frozen and preserved.