1. Peel the banana and cut into small sections, beat the eggs and remove the bread crumbs for later use
2. Coat the banana segments with egg liquid
3. Put it in the bread crumbs and roll a circle, evenly dip the bread crumbs
4. Heat oil in the pot to 70% hot, add bananas and fry until golden in color
5. The fried banana stands upright, and the excess oil will flow into the bottom of the bowl, which can control the oil.
The oil temperature is high and the frying time is short, so that it will have a crispy taste.