2. First mix the soup ingredients evenly, put them in the pot, simmer them on a low fire, and keep stirring while adding to prevent the bottom of the paste. Heat until the batter is thick. When mixing, there are lines and stir until there are no particles, and it will become transparent. . After the soup is cooled, add all the ingredients (except butter) into the bread bucket,
3. Set up two kneading programs. After kneading the dough, set up the dough program to ferment the dough to twice its size.
4. The fermented dough is taken out and exhausted
5. Divide into five parts, knead into a smooth dough, place it at the temperature, and make it twice as big
6. Brush the surface of the second-made dough with a thin layer of egg liquid
7. Sprinkle white sesame seeds evenly
8. Put it in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes until the surface is colored
9. Out of the oven, cooling down
10. The ingredients for filling are ready
11. Cut the bread in half
12. Put the chicken fillet in a frying pan and deep-fry it
13. Put on the lettuce leaves and squeeze on the Kubi Salad
14. Alternately place two slices of cheese
15. Put the fried chicken pieces on top, put the tomato pieces on top, cover with bread slices, and combine them.
1. You can bake a few more bread embryos at a time, put it in the microwave in the morning, put a cup of water and heat it together for two minutes, and add the filling when you eat.
2. In this weather, the temperature is relatively low, so you can put a bowl of boiling water in the oven to help the fermentation.