1. Cut the root of the chicken leg and turn it upside down
2. Add sliced ginger, salt, chopped onion, cooking wine, and oyster sauce and mix evenly for 2 hours.
3. Flour and corn starch 1:1, add five-spice powder and salt and stir evenly to make crispy fried powder
4. Beat eggs in an empty bowl, add flour starch 1:1, add salt and five-spice powder, and stir evenly with 1 tablespoon of water.
5. The marinated chicken drumsticks are first coated with powder, then with egg liquid, then with powder and egg liquid, and finally with powder for later use.
6. The oil is 50% hot, add the chicken legs to low heat and fry for 12 minutes.