1. A piece of scallion pancake.
2. Wash hot peppers, onions, and cabbage and set aside.
3. Shred the pepper, onion, and cabbage.
4. Cut the scallion pancake into strips.
5. Cut the chives, dried chili into sections, and mince the garlic.
6. Heat a wok with oil, add green onion, garlic, and dried chili until fragrant.
7. Add onions, hot peppers, and cabbage and stir fry. Stir-fried while cooking, the flavor is extremely fresh, so the dark soy sauce adds color and flavor. Pour in a little hot water, mix in MSG, and stir-fry the pepper evenly.
8. Place in the biscuits and stir fry quickly.
9. Stir evenly over high heat and turn off the heat.
10. Take out the pan and serve.
11. Put an appropriate amount of oil into the wok, take one egg and put it in a bowl, add a little salt and stir evenly, spread it in the pan and fry into a cake.
12. Cover it on the fried cake and it's ok.
The cake shreds should be cut evenly, and it is easy to cook and taste. \nVegetables can be adjusted according to personal preference. \nIf you like spicy, you can add chili oil when it comes out of the pan. \nI don't like spreading eggs, you can also scramble the eggs.